Saturday, February 14, 2009

Father/Daughter Dinner & Dance

I had to post this right away. Last night was one of the cutest moments I have observed from Lee and Sofia. They had there Daddy/Daughter (that's what Sofia called it) Dinner and Dance last night at Church. Lee and Sofia were both so excited. He even went to the Dollar Store to buy her a curling iron to curl her hair!

I gave her a little manicure and Lee curled her hair (I had to intervene a little at the end) and she was in heaven!

We borrowed a dress from her little friend since Mommy didn't know how dressy this thing was until a couple hours before. She twirled around and felt like such a princess. When Lee walked in with a rose for her, her face was priceless. Here are a few pictures that at least capture part of what I got to experience last night. We took video footage too but I'll have to let Lee download that because I have no idea how to do it.

What precious moments!


Sofia putting on her new lip gloss


Sofia getting so excited about her date with Daddy!



What a daddy's girl!


Sofia showing off her new look


Now there is the real Sofia coming out!

6 comments:

Kim said...

That last picture is absolutely priceless. Such a cute little thing!

Vanessa said...

SOOOO Sweet!

Vanessa said...

SOOOO Sweet! Love all the pics!

Olivia said...

Oh my goodness, she looks so much like you Steph. There have a been a lot of terrible moments in you life lately, but I can attest that these photos could make any women proud and honored. Sofia is such a gorgeous little lady and I can just tell how proud Lee is. I hope they had a great night. Love you.

emily anna said...

OK, I have tears! That is so sweet. I am so thankful that the last few days went so well. I am so thankful for you guys. We got your package today... thank you! :) Love you guys!

daddyOandHoney said...

God is so good, steady and creative!!! He definitely created your family with LOOKS!!! and PERSONALITY!!! love seeing and hearing all about your lives.