Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Sweet Husband

Well I'm a little late with this post but I wanted EVERYONE to know that Lee turned 32 last week. He is the most handsome, sweetest, courageous, hard working, loving and hottest man I know!

As a husband he has totally taken care of me in every way. He is a Christian leader and a constant prayer warrior for us. He is patient with me (I only have a few quirks, haha) and it is evident that he loves me no matter what. He is romantic and constantly makes me feel like a queen (Sofia took the Princess slot.)

As a father, I couldn't have asked for a better dad for our children. He plays with them ALL the time, never complains when I have things and he's left with the kids for a few hours, days whatever (and he doesn't call it "babysitting": guys don't ever say you are babysitting your own kids!) But most of all he is always there for them no matter what. He tries to see them as much as he can i.e. coming home for lunch, getting them ready for school etc... and tells/shows them all the time how much he loves them.

So pretty much I love this man SO much! He is more than I could have ever asked for, imagined or prayed for. I thank God for putting him into my life and pray for 100 more years. Ok, well not that many.
Love you hunny and Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Valerie Hresko said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Lee!