Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Best Quote Ever

Wow, Lee and I are on a role! I just noticed he blogged tonight too. What a man and might I add on this wonderful day what an amazing dad he is! I hope you had a wonderful Father's Day babe, you deserved it.

Ok, so I just wanted to update everyone on Baby F. and my appointments on Thursday. Baby looks great, he's almost 1 pound and he's growing perfectly. Beyond my disorder the only thing they see at this point is that my placenta is low. It just puts me at risk for some things later on down the road but I am just thankful right now that he is growing and doing great. Thank you so much for your continued prayers.

Tonight I was reading a book and came across an awesome quote. In the midst of a precious friend losing her father yesterday (him and his wife were wonderful friends of Lee's grandparents), some friends of our having their first child this past Thursday and having breathing difficulties and developing pneumonia to lots of other things going on daily with our friends, family, church family etc..., I thought this quote was so appropriate:
"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much."
Mother Teresa

Isn't that so true sometimes! Well good night everyone, hope all you daddy's felt blessed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so glad to hear baby looks good and is growing on track etc! so sorry to hear you had pneumonia too--i just got over that myself--not fun!