Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Liam-2 Weeks Old








Thought I would post some pictures of Liam as a two week old. Were trying to be fair and take as many pictures of him as we did our other kids but man it's tough! Every morning all the kids end up crawling in bed so they can see Liam and it's so cute. That's what the pictures of the 3 kids are. The ones of Maddox are just to show you what we deal with on a daily basis. Sofia wants to play dress up but he still wants to play baseball so it ends up being Maddox in a dress while doing his baseball moves (as shown above.)

3 comments:

nana said...

I just think its a shame Liam never receives any kisses!! Wow! Do those kiddos ever LOVE their little bro! Now for Maddox, tell Sofia to invite a little girl over to play dress up!!!!! :-) i'm a PROUD nana!

Summer said...

Precious pictures of Liam. I can't imagine why ya'll haven't taken as many pictures of him yet. It's not like you've had much going on. . .

I love Maddox in a tutu playing baseball. Our kids are so much alike, it's funny. Pierson does the same thing!

Jerms said...

Maddox is going to regret those one day! Trust me, I know from experience!