Saturday, November 13, 2010

Extra Extra Read The GREAT NEWS!!!


The Best Combo Ever!!!


My family and I have been taking Juice Plus now for almost 5 years and absolutely LOVE it! We have introduced this incredible whole food supplement to family members and friends!

My friend Holly Morris has been my "dealer" (haha) for Juice Plus this whole time and now she has come up with a way for Juice Plus to support our ministry here in Peru!! When she brought this up to me I thought "what an incredible combo- take one of the best supplements in the world and at the same time support a mission effort!"

So here it is: www.missionsbyjuiceplus.com

I could go on and on about Juice Plus, the research behind it, the effects, blah, blah, blah...BUT the website does a MUCH better job! IF you want ANY research and want to know how it could effect your overall wellness, PLEASE go to the website and check it out. If you have ever even thought about taking JP, THIS is your chance:)


The proceeds would go to help fund our work here in Lima, Peru!!!

If you have any questions about Juice Plus, please don't hesitate to email me. I will be more than happy to help you.






1 comment:

Amanda Wissmann said...

Steph, thats AWESOME! So excited for you guys!