Saturday, February 06, 2010

Happy 4 Month Birthday Liam

Today we celebrated 4 months of Liam's precious life. We made apple pie, brownies and got to share it with Nana and Meche (our Senora.)He is doing good and getting SO big. I thought that after my last post this one would be great to show you all that though things are stressful, life really is good. Yesterday he laughed so hard for the first time and we caught it on tape, YEAH!

So here is the video so you can see what a cutie pie our little elf is (ok, so sometimes we think he looks like a little elf but he's adorable.)  Also here is a video of us all singing happy birthday to him in Spanish and in English. Warning: the singing gets a little ugly.

P.S. These videos might be a little long but I figured for you friends and family, this is the best we can do for now and I don't want you to miss out on Liam's moments.

Liam Laughing

Birthday Singing

I couldn't get this video to upload unfortunately.  I'll have to try it again soon.

2 comments:

Jenny Wilkinson said...

Love it! Although I'm not sure which part I liked more, listening to Liam's laugh or you trying to make him laugh. Both were entertaining. One was precious. Today is Owen's 4th Birthday so we are both celebrating 4's. Hope today is great!

Unknown said...

How sweet! My 15 month old watched this with me and smiled and blew raspberries at Liam! :o)