Saturday, March 13, 2010

Family Pictures

Ok, so since I posted at like 12:30am and now it's 6:30am and I'm posting again this should be a good indicator of how much I'm sleeping lately. HA!

I have been so busy trying to find our family's "new normal" that I literally haven't had a minute to just sit down and post. I do apologize because I know that so many of you are so faithful about keeping up with our family and our ministry through this site. All that being said, I hope I can make it up to you all between my posts from last night and today. Also, if you would like to sign up for our monthly family/ministry update that Lee sends out just comment on this post with your email (or email us directly if you feel more comfortable) and we will add you to the list.

Our teammate Wes, was kind enough to take family pictures of us for Sofia's 5 year pictures, Maddox's 3 year pics (we didn't get too many of these but well take more later) and Liam's 5 months (well get more of these later too.) We have always been SO blessed with great friends who are photographers in the States, so I was stressing out that I wouldn't get any good pictures of our family while we were here but God has a way of saying "Stephanie when I told you I would take care of you, I meant the small things too!"
God blessed our team with guys who were SO talented with photography and videography (I'm sure this isn't a word.) I know God will use Wes's gift to bless so many here in Peru.

Ok, so below is a picture of Sofia that I thought was so cute but for the rest just go to the link below. Enjoy!

http://www.theyoakums.net/photography/fletchers/

2 comments:

Kim W. said...

Steph...Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL! And what a blessing to have such BEAUTIFUL scenery! LOVE THEM ALL, and I really like the ones of you and your two little men....so precious. Yall have a gorgeous family. Miss you.

emily anna said...

SO beautiful. Miss you.