Saturday, March 27, 2010

Price Differences

The other day I had to go shopping for a little girls birthday party present for one of Sofia's friends. I decided to go ahead and buy all of our fruits and veggies for the week too. Needless to say I left the store shocked. I had never bought a Barbie here or really any big toys for that matter and WOW, I miss WalMart!
I'm not really sure why toys are so outrageously expensive, brands like Matel, Graco, Crayola etc... are probably 3 times the amount it would be in the US.

Anyway, I thought I would give you an actual price comparison. Here is a picture of all my fruits and veggies I bought that equaled out to the one Barbie. Amazing isn't it. We still are learning what is cheap verses what is expensive and we have a long way but so many neat experiences are happening in the mean time.







No comments: