Monday, September 06, 2010

One Month Shy of Being ONE!!!

Liam and his friend CristianLiam and his "Nana"

Happy 11 months Liam Pierce. He is such a BIG boy. Lots to report this time-
-This guy is crawling (FINALLY!)
-He can say please in sign-language (were working on "more, thank you and others)
-He says "bye-bye, Mama, Dada and lots of other things I can't understand:)
-He is a speed demon at crawling. I mean he's only been crawling a week and he thinks he's all that and a bag of chips. He seriously has gotten into EVERYTHING! Who's idea was it to get him to crawl anyway?!?

He is still SUPER layed back, LOVES to be outdoors and go for rides in the stroller and pretty much eats anything we put in front of him. He is already in 12 month clothes and is definently the biggest out of our 3 kids so far. He is so fun and loving and I absolutely LOVE to hear him laugh out loud. He is such a joy and I just melt every time he looks at me with that flirty smile. I could not be a prouder mom.

Next month he will be turning 1!!! Oh my goodness, I seriously can't believe my little newborn is turning into a big boy right before my eyes. SLOW DOWNNNNNNNNNNN!
Happy 11 months sweet boy. You are a precious!

No comments: